The SUNY Buffalo CRNA program received a ranking of 17th out of 107 nursing schools across the U.S.
A Go Through
- On successful completion of 3 years, a program will lead to the award of Doctoral degree in nursing.
- The program is only offered for the morning session.
- The nursing program is based on total credit hours of 123.
- The classes for the new session begin in May every year.
- SUNY Buffalo application deadline is from 1st July to 1st October every year.
- On average, a class is based on 18 to 20 students.
- A total of 100 applicants accepted every year.
Tuition Costs at SUNY Buffalo
The tuition fee is calculated each year. In most schools every year, the rate of tuition fees are increased. The total cost could increase ranging between five to fifteen percent. The SUNY Buffalo graduate tuition fees are different for outside the state and inside the state. The tuition rates for 2015 and 2016 are given below:
SUNY Buffalo in State Tuition Fee
SUNY Buffalo Out of State Tuition Cost
*Covers the cost including books, stationery, and application submission fees, health insurance, AANA certification fee and other charges.